General Business Conditions
This is short translation of the most important parts of our General Business Conditions.
§ 1 - Validity:
- All orders are subject to these General Business Conditions.
These General Business Conditions are accepted with any order.
§ 2 - Conclusion of the Contract:
- All offers and prices are subject to change without notice,
unless they are confirmed in written offers.
- All orders are subjedt to rejection, unless they are confirmed
in written words or are confirmed by delivery with invoice.
§ 3 - Shipping and Delivery:
- OutTac Gear GmbH will make any effort to have any order shipped an delivered
the fastest way possible.
- Shipping will be done on cost and danger of the customer, unless another method
is chosen by the customer or is clearly indicated by OutTac Gear GmbH. The method of shipping
and the carrier will be chosen by OutTac Gear GmbH.
§ 4 - Revocation / Return:
- Revocations are subject to the German law "Bürgerliches Gesetzbuches (BGB)",
if the customer is a resident of Germany.
- Any item can be returned to us within 14 days for a replacement or a refund
if it is originally packed and unused.
- OutTac Gear GmbH will not accept returns of specially made or ordered items that are not regularly in stock.
§ 5 - Prices:
- All prices shown in EUR include German VAT (Value Added Tax).
All prices shown in USD do not include German VAT, they are only valid for
customers from outside the European Union.
§ 6 - Payment:
- OutTac Gear GmbH accepts the following methods of payment for international orders:
Credit cards - American Express (AMEX), Eurocard/Mastercard (MC) and VISA.
For some countries a COD payment is possible. Please refer to our service section.
§ 7 - Transfer of Ownership:
- All items delivered by OutTac Gear GmbH are property of OutTac Gear GmbH unless they are paid in full.
§ 8 - Warranty:
- OutTac Gear GmbH offers the same warranty that is offered by the manufacturers of each item.
§ 9 - Effectivness:
§ 10 - Place of Fulfillment, Legal Domicile
and Applicable Laws:
- This section is only valid for customers from outside Germany.
Place of Fulfillment is Oranienburg. Any dispute arising hereunder will be
settled before a competent Oranienburg court of law. OutTac Gear GmbH will also be able to
settle any dispute arising hereunder before a competent court of law in the customers
All business relations are only subject to the laws of the Federal Republic of Germany.
United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods (CISG) excluded.
§ 11 - Data Protection:
- OutTac Gear GmbH is entitled to collect the necesssary data regarding the business relation.
The collection will be subject to German laws regarding data protection.